Friday, January 18, 2013

Congratulations

Hi Everyone, 
It´s Karita here with you and we have our monochromatic theme still going on :)
So I bet you don´t even have a clue which colour I did choose for this weeks theme... ?!?!?!
*
*
*
*
WHITE!!!
I made a congratulations card and I used the beautiful papers from Pion Design's "For Mother"collection. 
I´ve sown all the edges and inked them with Distress Ink - Walnut Stain. I also used Tim Holtz' Paper Distresser Tool and played with white Gesso to give it a white shabby look.
The large white fabric rose was cut from Maya Road's Primrose Organza Trim and also I used some of Maya Road's Mini Organza Roses Trim.
Some "Winter White" Shabby Seam Binding and a beautiful Zephyr Velvet Trinket from Prima.
A few white Poppies and some pearl string.
Right, I think that´s all from me now.

I want to wish you all a lovely weekend :)
Hugs, Karita

3 comments:

  1. This is stunning! I love all the white, beautifully designed and created
    Hugs julie P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, Karita! Love your beautiful soft and Vintage display! Awesome attention to detail. My eies are having a party right now! Love those trinklets!Thank you for the inspiration! Hugs, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous layout!! I love the shabby look and feel!!

    Happy Crafting
    Tracie
    http://homeofthepurskey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete