Sunday, March 17, 2013

A big hug!


Good morning LLC friends and followers! 

Welcome, its me Louise here today, cause lucky for me its sunday again! I love those! As you know we have all been interpreting a lovely inspirational picture this week. I want to remind you to also look at the adorable creations my teamies has done too while you're here. Its amazing how many ways there is to interpret the same picture! 
The picture is courtesy of a Swedish interior design shop called Ljuva hem, in Nödinge. Adorable ha? Right up my alley ;) 



It was so easy to sit and create, I had that flow again. Sandra really is so generous and she stocks like..everything i want! The only hard part is to decide on what to use as she now stocks even more beautiful embellies! I used some of them on my card - no surprise there.  I jumped them! You can see them listed at the bottom of my post but just to mention some, check out that amazing gingham ribbon (sigh..gorge!) and the big lush lace. Not to mention the flower spray! Sooooo my new addiction! Image is Magnolia Tilda and I colored her with my di´s on 300 g watercolor paper. 







I hope you like what I did for you :) 
Thank you so much for being here!
Lots of love, 




5 comments:

  1. So pretty Louise; every thing did you make is magnific. Pretty colouring, pretty embellishments, so detailed and delicate card. Love Tilda´s colouring and stickles detailed. Elena F.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so georgeous! You are realy very talented. So many details to see. Thank you for the inspiration.
    Big Hug
    Elfi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous creations girls, I love that picture, so pretty
    Hugs julie P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally loving the lilac/purple shades. Fabulous. X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, that's so lovely... I just got myself some of the tiny flower heads - they're beautiful!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete