Monday, March 4, 2013

Frantastic


Morning Everyone,

Hope you were all inspired by my teamie's pearl creations last week, I know I was. Simply stunning Girls.

This week starts a new theme of "Girl Power".  Now to me this means a feminine image, so if I've got this wrong, I could be getting the sack, lol. I have used an image by artist Zindy Nielson and I have stamped and coloured onto Stamping Linen, just love the subdued look you get with the linen. I have used PionDesign Church 6x6, gorgeous papers, but aren't they all.

You will also notice that I have used frantage embossing powders on the edges of the base panel.  I used two types, Shabby Blue and Aged Aqua, gorgeous.  I know the Shabby White is due into the store tomorrow so keep checking, you won't be disappointed.  I also frantaged the angel charm attached to the tag, ssshhhh though, don't tell Sandy.



A close up of the floral arrangement 


Here's a close up of the image and you can really see the linen here.  The little birds to the bottom of the picture were cut of the PionDesign Alma's Images 12x12 and the edges distressed with walnut distress ink.  All links to the products are at the bottom of the post.


A close up of the KortandGodt Rolled Roses and the new white flower sprays.  You can also see the fabulous frantage too.

Here's another close up of the Frantage Embossing powders.  I have also frantaged the metal corner, looks fabulous in real life.



Don't forget to pop back tomorrow as I am sure my teamie Tina will have something stunning again for you.

Hugs Tracy x




2 comments:

  1. Wow! absolutly stunning..... love the frantage it looks gorgeous
    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutly stunning!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete