Monday, June 24, 2013

Happy Birthday

If your looking for the Live and Love Crafts Hop please click HERE.

Morning Crafters,

Well didn't I tell you the Live and Love Crafts Blog Hop would be inspirational, I hope you enjoyed it, if you've not had time yet, don't worry, just click the link above, noooo not yet, after you've seen my post, of course, lol.

As we are still celebrating the LLC's 1st Birthday our theme this week is "Birthday" and tied in perfectly as some of you may know it was Elaine Livesey's birthday yesterday and this is the card that I made for her.


The image is a Whimsy stamp, 

The beautiful papers are again MajaDesign Spring Basics, god I love these.  I have again used some shabby white frantage.


Making it's debut is another Melissa Frances Hanger, god I love these too, lol.


Hugs Tracy x
Follow Me on Pinterest

15 comments:

  1. Pure cuteness love it, hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's an absolutely stunning card from Tracy...and it's all mine!!!
    I wish you could have seen my face when I opened it, I was grinning from ear to ear :)

    A sweet image perfectly coloured, my favourite papers, and a whole feast of the prettiest embellishments.

    Big hugs
    Elaine xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know that feeling, Elaine. I also got a birthday card from Tracy, and I was the same...I told Tracy it feels like having a Rembrandt at home. :-)/Sandy

      Delete
  3. This is so so beautiful Teresa. I love the image and the colours, design and embellishments are all WOW.
    Can't wait to see all the beautiful creations in the blog hop later today.
    Hugs Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is drop dead gorgeous Tracy!! Fantabulous card. Nicola x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Goregous card Tracy! :) Gorgeous papers and such a cute stamp! :)

    Hugs
    Evelina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Wow this is really stunning, such a cute imge too
    lol
    Shree xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so beautiful Tracy!! Amazing!!
    Magda

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so beautiful I love the image.

    Greetings Marrie

    ReplyDelete
  9. stunning card for a lovely sweet, kind ,generous lady!!!!! ELAINE!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay Elaine! Lucky girlie, what a stunning card to be given!! Well done Tracy, it really is a little mini masterpiece! Hugs, Wends xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is just perfect! Love the stamps so much! :)
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wowwwww Tracy, this is such a piece of art! Lovely colouring and spectacular embellies all over! Hugs, Chantal

    ReplyDelete