Saturday, June 15, 2013

Yay; It's Christmas Time!

Good Morning Everyone,
It's Sandy here to share my Christmas card with you.
But first things first...

I've been getting a lot of enquiries about Maja Design's new limited edition collection "Sofiero".
Many of you have asked if I'm going to stock it and when it will become available.

The latest information I have from Maja Design is that the collection will be available for ordering as of next week, and they estimate to start shipping it w/c June, 24th.
For those of you who haven't seen it yet, here's a preview:
Am I going to stock it? Well; I think you have the answer in the picture... :-)

From lovely Summer tones, now over to Winter and Christmas.
Last year I made my first Christmas card back in January. This year I hadn't made a single one and I've missed it...I've missed using my arsenal of glitters and snow-tex. LOL

Now those are obviously products you can use all year around (just ask DT Member Tracy who recently used snow-tex on a Summer Card), but I tend to combine more of them on Christmas cards...


The papers are from Maja Design's "It's Christmas Time" collection from last year.
I absolutely adore the old fashioned patterns and colours in this collection!
On top I've used the backside of "I Believe", in the middle the front of "Christmas Market" and at the bottom the backside of "Preparations".

The red rose I dipped in Glossy and Diamond Dust; to the miniature apples and the red berry I added some snow-tex (that's also dabbed randomly all over the card), then there's Stickles Stardust on her dress and of course I've used the newest addition to my "Christmas arsenal", frantage!!!
This is the "shabby white" with some brown colour fragments.

As of yesterday, the combo color fragments kits are back in stock:

That's it from me today.
Enjoy your weekend and please stop by tomorrow to see Louise's gorgeous Christmas project.

Hugz, Sandy





7 comments:

  1. Hi Sandy,
    Love your shabby chic Christmas card, and that image is coloured beautifully, the colours are gorgeous.
    Thanks for telling us about the limited papers, I was hoping you would stock them :)
    Love, Mel. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow this is a stunning card. So beautiful
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Sandy this is simply adoreable, stunning design, beautifully coloured and the Frantage looks amazing!
    Big Hugs
    Clare
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh lovely... I love red gingham for Christmas, and it's perfect with the ivory and sepia!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card!! I love it
    Gorgeous in red!!
    Wish you a nice week
    Magda

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMGoodies Sandy! Such an inspiration on this card! Gorgeous coloring as well! And your embellies: GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sandy, that card is beyond gorgeous! I love the papers and that sweet image, but it's all your dreamy shabby chic extra's that just make it that little bit extra special. I so wish I had that mojo!! Looooove the look of the new papers hun. Any chance you could post a set or two over to New Zealand for me? I'll happily pay the additional postage. Big hugs, Wends xxx

    ReplyDelete