Sunday, March 9, 2014

Pretty In Pink

Hello ladies!
Tinchy here..

Here's the last creation from the Live and Love Crafts DT for this week.. 
As you know the theme is Femininity and I hope you got really spoilt yesterday as it was your day..


Here's a Criss Cross card I made..


It's been a while since I last made one of these but they are still one of my favourite types of card..
These wonderful pink papers are from Maja Design.. This one is the Vintage Summer Basics Collection..


I've used one of the fabulous Graphic 45 Metal Butterflies and I've added some cheesecloth and a small rose on top of it..
The white dots around the image are made with some Chunky White Frantage..


There are lots of pearls all over the place and the key charm that I love..
There are tons of flowers on this card and they are all painted with some Gesso..


Here are some more gorgeous flowers..
And a close up of the gorgeous pin and laces.. 


Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs, Tinchy

No comments:

Post a Comment