Tuesday, August 5, 2014

It's My Girl

Hi Everyone,
For this week, I have asked the DT to take us to the movies.
Tina's inspiration is the movie "It's My Girl" (not one that I'm familiar with it myself, but you might be?!).
All of the papers are from Pion Design's recent collection "My precious daughter". 

I've had some queries regarding Pion Design's Christmas collection. 
This year's Christmas collection is called "Days of Winter", and is collection in soft pink, blue and brown tones. It reminds me a bit of the popular Silent Night collection from 2011. 
Days of Winter is expected in stock on Thursday this week.

Looks gorgeous, doesn't it?!!!

Here's a detail from Tina's card; a shabby wooden heart button with some gesso applied to it, and a bow of seam binding.

The flower display:

As usual; one last pic of the card hanging on the Melissa Frances hanger:

Thanks for stopping by today!
Hugz from Tina & Sandy

3 comments:

  1. So beautiful this is stunning and Wow the new papers look so lovely gorgeous colours and designs love and Happy Crafting Hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is amazing, such a beautiful card, so lovely. Just fell in love with this card.....
    Hugs from the Netherlands,
    liefs Hanny♥,
    http://tierelantijntjes.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely fantastic Card! I love everything about it.
    Hugs Frida

    ReplyDelete