Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Scandinavian Christmas Take #2

Hi Everyone,
Sandy here, and as you might know I've given the DT the theme "Scandinavian Christmas" this week.
Being Swedish myself, I thought it'd be fun to see how the DT interprets this theme.
Tracy's snowy white card yesterday was nothing but amazing, and also Tina did not disappoint today.
Well to be fair;  they never do the talented ladies on the LLC team...


Tina has gone with rustic red and browns, and used papers from Maja Design's "A Gift for You" collection.
I love red gingham for Christmas, so this is right up my street!


Close up of the burlap trim and jingle bells, tied together with the Prima Vax Cord.

Thanks so much for stopping by today.
Hugz from Tina & Sandy


1 comment:

  1. Fabulous card Tina. I am liking the hessian type touch. So lovely and striking! Judy x

    ReplyDelete