Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Angels of Paris

Hello everyone,
it's Sandy here; please don't fall off your chair now but today I've got a card of my own to share with you :-D
So this week's theme is Spring in Paris...
I did a bit of crafting over the weekend and one of the cards I made fits the theme. Well kind of anyway. LOL
I've used my new favourite sheet from Pion Design; it's called "Pink Fabric" and it's from the Paris Flea Market collection. The gorgeous angel image from Sagen Vintage Design and though I've never been to Paris, I've heard that angels are present everywhere throughout in the architecture.
(and maybe I can get half a point for having visited LA, the city of Angels?! :-))

Paris is usually on the podium of the world's most romantic cities...and the most powerful symbol of love and romance is the heart, right?!
And as far as Spring goes...I included lots of flowers on the card and the paper also has pretty roses, so do I pass?! :-D

On the insert I stamped a Stempelglede sentiment;

Thanks for stopping by today.

Hugz, Sandy



2 comments:

  1. Wat schitterend mooi Sandy!
    Groetjes Tineke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, wow!!! Absolutely gorgeous card Sandy inside and out. I love the image and your choice of embellishments look stunning.
    Hugs, Donna xx

    ReplyDelete