Monday, April 27, 2015

Springtime in Paris

Hello Everyone,

I'm heading back from my trip to Norway today so I hope this has published.  Today's card is based on the the theme that Sandy has set this week which is,  "Springtime in Paris".  I have immediately grabbed my Pion Design Paris Flea Market papers for this project and the Pion Design Elegant Ladies image was just perfect for my card.


I have used Pion Design Vintage Wedding Bridal Bouquet, Postcards 12x12 and  By the Eiffel Tower.


Here's a close up of the image, I accidentally got a little gesso on her hair, oops.  I would of loved to been around in this era with those gorgeous dresses and hats and slim figures :)


I have used the new beaded stamen and ponegranates in the floral display.


I added a seam binding bow and a heart button to the bottom of the floral bouquet.



I added a tag and finished with seam binding, pearl string and an Eiffel Tower charm.


I have added a Melissa Frances Resin heart




Hope you like my card.

Hugs Tracy x

Follow Me on Pinterest



2 comments: