Saturday, July 18, 2015

A Summer Crush!

 Hi There
Debbie here today :D
OOooo I actually managed a little me time yesterday, which I find a little difficult at the moment with both kids being at home!!!'Ha ha I think they got the message especially when the postman had been and brought me Magnolia's lastest Summer Kit and the new Maja papers.
Whooo Hoooo talk about 'Happy Dance'!!
I really love these new Maja papers. They remind me of my favourite film 'Grease'

 I was 'Hopelessly Devoted' when I saw them and I was like ' Grease Lightning' when they came throught the door!!!! Ha ha ha (Sorry!!) hee hee

They work perfectly together with this new Hippy Tilda

'They go together like.....!!!!''
Hee hee Ive started now
(Hubby just said Ive lost the plot!!!)
Flowers I made using DooHickeys from Volume 5 'Celebration'
Leaves are Rose Leaf
I painted Tilda with Distress Re-Inkers
The rest I used are listed below
Back soon 
I wish you all a wonderful weekend

Big Hugs



1 comment: