Monday, July 13, 2015

Ruby Wedding Anniversary

Good morning,

Today I'm sharing a commissioned Anniversary card.  I have used the Dutch Doobadoo Tag template for the shape. The papers are from Pion Designs Wedding collection, I love all the creams and beige papers, just perfect for weddings and anniversary and vintage in general.  All links at the bottom of the post.


I used a tag from the Images sheet from the same collection to position on the inside of the card.



I started with  a cream Magnolia and added 20mm, 10mm  roses, white berries and red berries and a touch of gesso just to tone them down a bit. I Tied a bow with a seam binding and finished with a clay heart in the centre.




I added the BEAUTY embellishment to the corner.

Of course I used the gorgeous Pion Design matching butterflies and positioned inside the Butterfly border diecut and added flat backed pearl string to the centres.

You can also see the pearl pin sticking up from the floral display.



I added a resin oval frame and again used the Pion Design paper for the "40". edged with walnut ink distrress ink.


Hugs Tracy x

Follow Me on Pinterest



6 comments:

  1. Beautiful, love all details!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very prety card
    have a nice day
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous card and keepsake stunning love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! That is so beautiful and elegant. I love all the details and vintage look. Just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They will love it, Tracy! It's beyond gorgeous and so heartfelt!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! love the colour combo. hugs lynn x

    ReplyDelete