Thursday, January 28, 2016

Love in Spring

Hi everyone! It's Alyce here and I'm sharing my project with you this week featuring an image by Ching Chou Kuik called Love in Spring. 


My little tip today is about using your papers as embellishments! In the Pion Designs ranges, each range comes with a sheet called Borders. These contain little butterflies, words, and strips of patterns. I love to cut out the butterflies with my scissors, fold the wings in half so they look 3d and use them on my projects. You can see on my card I've used some yellow butterflies which, after cutting out, I have also distressed the edges and inked with Walnut Stain distress ink so they would better suit my project. 


I've also cut out the For You text on the Borders sheet below, distressed the edges, and then used as the sentiment on my card.


I hope you've enjoyed my project! Thanks so much for stopping by! 



2 comments:

  1. That ombre hair is incredible! What a beautiful image and oh my, what a stunning card! Love it to bits. Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete