Friday, February 12, 2016

Follow Your Heart

Hello, everyone! It's Karen here with my take on the recycling option of Sandy's theme. I created a tag using Maja Design Vintage Autumn Basics and Vintage Summer Basics.

You know how Sandy always wraps everything so beautifully? I save the gorgeous seam binding packaging, as I love the sentiments scrolling across it.
A quick peek at Sandy's wrapping, which gave me Follow your Heart:
There are so many wonderful words and phrases. Inspiration truly can be found anywhere. ♥︎
Vintage Autumn Basics XXII is probably my favorite blue design of any collection. Fluttering atop it is a butterfly made with Vintage Summer Basics papers, clearly driven by the music in its heart. ♥︎ The smaller butterfly is from Coffee in the Arbour. The stunning Button Etoile centers a triple bow of seam binding.
I used a few trims on this tag. :o) The wide lace is the gorgeous Celeste, which is paired with the sweet and ruffly lace Madeleine. I sprinkled a Prima resin Lace Heart with Shabby White Frantage and tucked it within a tiny flower arrangement. Rhinestone Lace trims the entire tag because love is sparkly.
And this is me pretending I can take artistic photographs. ;) Thank you for fluttering on by and I wish you a happy weekend. ♥︎

Hugs and blessings,
Karen ♥︎

3 comments:

  1. Karen, a beautiful morning to look at your gorgeous card. I like all the fantastic details you placed. The laces and seam bindings are an absolutely eyecatcher. And the sentiment is so true. I love this card.
    Have a nice weekend and a big hugh Petra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolute gorgeous card with beautiful design and laces! I love it!

    ReplyDelete