Monday, April 11, 2016

Through The Window

Morning,

Today I'm sharing a card made with Pion Design Scent of Lavender collection, goodness it is so beautiful, I love the purples/lilacs/grey tones.

I used the Pion Palette Grey I for the base and the diecut window.  The floral paper is flowers of provence.  



A peek at the inside. Again I have used the Pion Palette Grey I and used Flowers of provence and Preserving the scent on the left hand side.

I have added a butterfly cut from the matching Borders sheeet.

The flowers include poppy, beaded berries, 10mm open roses, carnation and 30mm rose.  I added vintage flourish leaves cut with the Pion Palette Green III.


I trailed Ivy down the right hand side and added lillies, hortesania, 10mm roses.


The card was edged with double row pearl trim.


Hope you like it.
Hugs Tracy x




4 comments: